Need help in finding the suitable ribbon or know how we play an essential role in your daily business operation? ARMOR-IIMAK offers a broad spectrum of inkanto Thermal Transfer ribbons that we specialize in innovating, designing, and manufacturing quality products to meet various requirements of your business.
Visit our booth #326 at SMARTEX 2023 – Vietnam, Binh Duong on 21-23 June to discover the world of inkanto and our extensive range of products. We will be showcasing our Textile focused resin range by ARMOR-IIMAK, specially designed for demanding resin application on textile labelling needs.
Hassle-free solution with our new Textile resin range
Introducing our new range of Textile resin ribbons specially formulated for specific garment care applications, dry cleaning, and laundry safety.
Three new black grades:
- ATX 1 – The competitive ribbons that have high print darkness ensure perfect readability, resistant to industrial and domestic cleaning processes and -12% plastic usage to produce thanks to thinner PET
- ATX 7 – The general-purpose ribbons are designed for intensive printing and certified with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 to ensure every component is harmless for human health and provides maximum confidence in textile application.
- ATX 9 – Our high-performance ribbons can withstand robust industrial textile cleaning processes and perform exceptionally well on heat and ironing applications.
We got you covered!
ARMOR-IIMAK has developed a wide range of fabric label materials to meet the demanding textile application needs, especially in Vietnam. All our fabric label materials are also certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 – Class 1: A world’s best-known textile regulations and a guarantee of consumer confidence.
3 Fabric label Materials:
- Polyester – Recommended for high level of resistance like stone wash, dry cleaning, industrial cleaning, etc.
- Satin – The second common use of care label material thanks to the soft touch and silky appearance.
- Nylon – The most common use of care label material due to its excellent printing quality and competitiveness.
ARMOR-IIMAK’s dedication to continually advancing technology is why we can offer this ATX® range of resin and colour range, with the motto of understanding and developing products that fulfil our customer’s needs. This is an opportunity to get hands-on with our products and engage in conversations with us. We also have our real-life showcase to prove our ribbon’s performance on the spot!
We will be at booth #326 and look forward to seeing you there!